Whenever I have to contact the customer care of any company, what I look for in the first place is the availability of live chat feature on their website. As the process doesn’t take much time to get our query solved, you should do the same.
In order to contact the jio customer care executive via live chat, you should follow the steps given below.
SEE ALSO: Flipkart Customer Care Number Toll Free.
- Step 1: First, you have to install My Jio app. (Almost every Jio user installed the app on their phone. You didn’t?). If you already don’t have this app, you can download it from here [File Courtesy 7Downloads.com].
- Step 2: Once you finish installing the app on your phone, you must open it. Can’t you see a Manage your account option there? Simply, tap on it.
- Step 3: Ensure you are using the data connection from your Jio SIM. Most probably, you won’t get signed into your account using other connections. At this step, you will be automatically signed into your account.
- Step 4: You can see a bar of options on the left side of the app interface. Open the bar and you can see a few options there.
- Step 5: Of all, what we want is Jio Care. (Locate it in between Find a store or a hotspot and Feedback).
- Step 6: You will get four options here; FAQs, Call now, Live chat and Service request. I hope you don’t need my assistance in selecting the proper one and chat with the Jio customer care executive.
SEE ALSO: Vodafone Customer Care Number Toll Free.
Pro Tip: Contacting Jio Customer Care via Social Media
Jio has an active Facebook page and a Twitter account. Most of the queries they receive via these channels get answered. So, you can contact them via either of these.
- Jio Twitter Handle – Just Tweet out your issue. Attach a screenshot if you have.
- Jio Facebook Page – Click on Message and send your issue.
In case you don’t get any reply, try tweeting out to the Jio Care Twitter Handle which is dedicated to supporting customers.