Whenever I have to contact the customer care of any company, what I look for in the first place is the availability of live chat feature on their website. As the process doesn’t take much time to get our query solved, you should do the same.
- Step 1: First, you have to install My Jio app. (Almost every Jio user installed the app on their phone. You didn’t?). If you already don’t have this app, you can download it from here [File Courtesy 7Downloads.com].
- Step 2: Once you finish installing the app on your phone, you must open it. Can’t you see a Manage your account option there? Simply, tap on it.
- Step 3: Ensure you are using the data connection from your Jio SIM. Most probably, you won’t get signed into your account using other connections. At this step, you will be automatically signed into your account.
- Step 4: You can see a bar of options on the left side of the app interface. Open the bar and you can see a few options there.
- Step 5: Of all, what we want is Jio Care. (Locate it in between Find a store or a hotspot and Feedback).
- Step 6: You will get four options here; FAQs, Call now, Live chat and Service request. I hope you don’t need my assistance in selecting the proper one and chat with the Jio customer care executive.
SEE ALSO: Vodafone Customer Care Number Toll Free.
Pro Tip: Contacting Jio Customer Care via Social Media
Jio has an active Facebook page and a Twitter account. Most of the queries they receive via these channels get answered. So, you can contact them via either of these.
- Jio Twitter Handle – Just Tweet out your issue. Attach a screenshot if you have.
- Jio Facebook Page – Click on Message and send your issue.
Chatting with Jio Customer Service
We know the way to live chat with a company like Jio when it’s available. And we can also give talking tips to fasten up the communication and get a better result in general. Sad to say, they don’t offer customer support though chats. But luckily, there always a way to have a real person to assist you with your Jio customer service troubles, and that’s by calling them on the phone.
Along with our great details, the reason why many of the customers are searching the way to chat with Jio is because they have SIM Card Transfer, Lost or Broken Phone, Payment Arrangement , Technical Support, Refund and other customer service scenarios. But they usually end up using other tools or information. Since live chat is not available, we want to recommend the indication of what kind of issue you are having above.
GetHuman can bring you to the best phone details to help you with the your specific phone problem. Please interact with us by telling your experience. In case you don’t get any reply, try tweeting out to the Jio Care Twitter Handle which is dedicated to supporting customers.…